Baked Sea Bass
August 21, 2020
- 1 lb. sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Lemon wedges
- 1⁄3 cup white wine (optional)
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 450F°.
- Step 2 In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Step 3 Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Step 4 Brush fish with oil mixture. (Optional) Pour wine over fish.
- Step 5 Bake fish for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the fish flakes easily).
- Step 6 Drizzle remaining pan juices over sea bass and garnish with lemon wedges.