The Dutch Complete Test is a comprehensive assessment of sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites, daily, free cortisol pattern, organic acids, melatonin (6-OHMS), and 8-OHdG. This test reveals potential imbalances that may be affecting a person’s well-being.
People should consider DUTCH testing if they are experiencing 3 or more of the following symptoms
- Chronic fatigue
- Abnormal periods
- Inability to lose weight despite diet & exercise
- Unexplained weight loss or weight gain
- High blood pressure
- Brain fog, inattentiveness, poor memory
- Chronic muscle or joint pain
- Increased symptoms of anxiety or depression
You’ll receive a pre-test consultation to explain how to complete the test properly, and a lab results education session after your results have come back to explain your results and provide guidance on steps to correct any imbalances.