Perfect Kale Chips
September 3, 2020
- 4 cups of raw kale, washed & dried, stems removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Step 1 1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Step 2 2. Place the kale leaves in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the kale.
- Step 3 3. Gently toss kale in the olive oil until all of the leaves are coated.
- Step 4 4. Place the kale leaves on a baking sheet, spread evenly.
- Step 5 5. Lightly season the kale with sea salt and ground black pepper. (you can always add more later, so season sparingly.)
- Step 6 6. Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 5 minutes, or until the kale is crispy.
- Step 7 7. Let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!