From the manufacturer:
- TEST YOUR IMMUNE RESPONSE TO 204 FOODS – This test is a great place to start if you want to dig into your body’s relationship with food. The test measures IgG antibodies in a small blood sample to tell you how your immune system reacts to 204 different foods. You can then use your results to help guide a temporary elimination diet to pinpoint the foods you’re sensitive to. (Note: food sensitivities are different than food allergies and intolerances. This is not an allergy test.)
- GUIDANCE FOR AN ELIMINATION DIET – Food sensitivities may contribute to migraines, and gastrointestinal symptoms. Finding the symptom-causing foods isn’t always easy, but the Everlywell Food Sensitivity Comprehensive Test makes it easier by giving you useful information that can help guide a temporary elimination diet.
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND RESULTS – Gain meaningful insights about your health with easy-to-understand test results. Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. We also provide you with additional resources and helpful tips along the way.
- CERTIFIED LABS – Each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments). This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections.
- PHYSICIAN-REVIEWED – Everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state. Test not available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Test Taker must be 18+
There are no reviews yet.