Easy Bacon & Egg Muffins
August 21, 2020
- 18 slices of regular-cut bacon (natural, nitrate-free)
- 6 eggs
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 6-muffin pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Step 2 Create a “cup” in the muffin tin by forming the bacon slices together around the sides (NOT the bottom).
- Step 3 Crack an egg into each cavity. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Step 4 Use a spoon to remove the muffins from the pan.
- Step 5 Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.